As for future projects...
1-I've started some shorties for a momma who is making me a podegi (asian-style baby carrier). Oh, I can't wait for this pod! It will be made out of my poor little damaged magenta wrap (an indio didymos). This one:

These should be done by mid next week.
2-Once these are done I'll dig into that skirty I mentioned above. Actually, I've just decided to go ahead and make it a nb one. I will simply used the undyed the momma offered me to try my luck at dying. I've been itching for something yellow!!
So the skirty should be done by end of July. Before the baby comes. AHHHHHH!
3-I have this lovely BBR wool in the Northern lights colorway: http://www.blackberry-ridge.com/kaldyarn.htm that I hope to make into some capris for Mica sometime in August.
At that point, I'll have a baby and I have no idea when I'll have time to knit. But here are more for the future:
-I have 2 orders for cotton longies that I plan on making at the end of summer.
-Small longies for my bub
-Medium longies for Mica
And there are a slew of other non-pant stuff I want to try this fall/winter:
-striped baby leg warmers
-leg warmers for myself--how cool would I be!!
-slippers for me and my wonderful hubby
-baby poncho for easy wear over our wraps, of course
-A cabled sweater. Cables scare me, but I'm dying to learn them!
Oh my, thats a lot! I better start knitting faster!!
No comments:
Post a Comment