I've been meaning to start a knitting journal for a while now. I just want to keep track of my projects and see if I've improved any. So lets start with a little background...
Learning
I learned to knit from a wonderful friend of mine, Pina. She showed me the basic cast on and knit sometime around October of last year. I have since learned several new techniques from knittinghelp.com and other helpful sites. These techniques include different cast ons, bind offs, adding, deacreasing, knitting in the round, sewing seams, and my most recent discovery--short rows.
Projects
There have been quite a few, so I'm going to outline them in separate posts, with pictures for your enjoyment.
Creating something for the ones you love is the greatest gift of all.
About Me
- Mel knits for two
- My journey into the world of knitting
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(19)
-
▼
July
(12)
- First shorites
- Newborn Skirty
- Decisions, decisions...and future projects
- Projects #9 and 10 - June - July
- Project #8 - June
- Project #7 - May - June
- Project #6 - May
- Projects #4 and 5 - April
- Project #3 - Mid Jan - Mid Feb
- Project #2 - Early Dec - Mid Jan
- Project #1 - Nov-Dec 2007
- Finally got this started
-
▼
July
(12)
No comments:
Post a Comment